We are looking for a Systems Administrator/Engineer that can come in to take ownership of day-to-day operations.
You will oversee data and IT assets by deploying, configuring, managing, and maintaining technologies/infrastructure.
You will support business strategy by supporting specific employee applications as needed. You will serve as technical interface to employees for resolving issues they may encounter when using networked and desktop applications.
• Ensure reliable operation of the internal network and associated systems and workstations
• Ensure the stability and sustainability of workstation, and network systems by monitoring, maintaining, patching, and administering all aspects of those systems
• Develop and maintain internal IT documentation (e.g., policies, procedures, project schedules/timelines, etc.)
• Serve as point of contact for multiple internal and external systems
• Remediate workstation, network, and system issues
• Configure, deploy, and maintain existing and new, physical and virtual network assets